Category: Organization Written by Mark Palmer
Realistic Hope is dedicated to helping TBI survivors, their family and friends live a fulfilling life.
Our strategy is to give you, the TBI experts—by virtue of surviving, treating, or assisting someone with TBI—a space to connect, share your knowledge, and mentor each other.
We have posted a lot of new content. For example, the Road Map section has many new, powerful experiential ideas. Although you must register to read it, registration is free.
So far, this website has:
- Posted more than 80 stories from survivors, family, friends, and caregivers, with more added weekly.
- Been visited by thousands of unique viewers from all 50 states and 74 countries around the world.
- Posted and archived hundreds of related news stories—and more daily.
- Established links to helpful brain injury blogs.
- Become an informational resource akin to a library—requiring more than one visit to fully comprehend. That’s why the typical visitor returns many times—just as they would to the house of a trusted friend.